|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
COURSE OVERVIEWOfficial CompTIA Content (OCC) has been designed from the ground up to help you learn and master the material in your certification exam. Trust self-paced CompTIA study guides that are • Clearly written and structured. • Flexible so you can learn at any pace. • Focused on your exam success.
Official CompTIA Content (OCC) has been designed from the ground up to help you learn and master the material in your certification exam. Trust self-paced CompTIA study guides that are
- Clearly written and structured.
- Flexible so you can learn at any pace.
- Focused on your exam success.
The Server+ Certification Study Guide will teach you advanced-level technical competency of server issues and technology, including installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance, environment, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus. On course completion, you will be able to:
- Install and upgrade server-class hardware.
- Install and configure server NOS and applications software.
- Configure RAID arrays.
- Use management and monitoring tools.
- Create disaster recovery plans.
To get the most out of the CompTIA Server+ Certification Study Guide and be able to prepare for your exam you should have successfully earned the CompTIA A+ Certification or have at least 1 year of experience of working in IT support. Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 6 months to one year of post-A+ Certification support experience.
- Extensive experience of supporting end-users and PC-based systems.
Why Choose Wanforce