|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
COURSE OVERVIEWThis CompTIA Security+ training course will help you gain skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, and laws.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification a candidate should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring candidates have practical security problem-solving skills required to:
- Assessthe security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and securehybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operatewith an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respondto security events and incidents
There are no specific prerequisites to take up this certification but it is recommended that individuals take the Network+ certification before taking the Security+ SYO-501 training and certification exam.
There are no specific prerequisites to take up this certification but it is recommended that individuals take the Network+ certification before taking the Security+ SYO-501 training and certification exam. The requirements are:
- At least two years of experience in IT administration (with a focus on security )
- CompTIA Network+ credential before taking the CompTIA Security+ Exam
Why Choose Wanforce