|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
COURSE OVERVIEWOfficial CompTIA Content (OCC) has been designed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Self-paced study guides are: • Reviewed extensively to ensure 100% coverage of the CompTIA exam objectives • Clearly written and structured • Flexible, so you can learn at any pace
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications. In the new CompTIA Linux+, candidates are only required to pass one exam for certification. However, the new certification is no longer eligible for the LPI 2-for-1 offer.
- CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job.
- The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
This Official CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide (XKO-004) was designed to help you acquire the knowledge for configuring, operating and troubleshooting Linux systems. After reading this text, you will understand how to:
- Perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage users and group
- Manage permissions and ownership
- Manage storage
- Manage files and directories
- Manage kernel modules
- Manage the Linux boot process
- Manage system components
- Manage devices
- Manage networking
- Manage packages and software
- Secure Linux systems
- Write and execute Bash shell scripts
- Automate tasks
- Plan and perform a Linux installation
To learn with the Official CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide and prepare for your exam, you need to have the following:
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- Have at least 12 months of Linux admin experience
Why Choose Wanforce