|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
F5 APM Training - Course Overview
Cisco, the networking technology giant, conducts specialized exams for entry into its globally acclaimed courses every year. By clearing these networking entrance tests, it becomes easier to develop a career in the realms of hardware and networking.
However, to clear competitive networking tests like F5 APM, you need quality training. Wanforce offers F5 APM Training courses for aspiring candidates seeking a career in the hardware and networking sector.
This course is aimed at network engineers, network operators as well as administrators. They can obtain a clear and functional knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager. It is used extensively in remote access application and settings delivery network.
In this specialized training course, you will learn things regarding the Policy Manager of BIG -IP Access. You will also learn the configuration, deployment options and ways to perform operational and administrative activities. The F5 APM Training course contains hands-on labs, interactive demonstrations, discussions, and theory classes.
F5 APM Training Online
- Basics related to the BIG-IP system.
- Visual Policy Editing, including Endlings and Branches.
- APM Traffic Processing and APM Configuration Wizards.
- Access Profiles and policies of APM Access.
- Visual Policy Editor Macros.
- Rewriting Profiles and APM Portal Access.
- BIG-IP Edge Client and APM Network Access.
- Layer 4 and Layer 7- Access Control Lists.
- Webtop Types and APM Application Access.
- LTM Concepts with Monitors, Pools, Virtual Servers, as well as SNAT’ing.
- Remote Desktop, Optimized Tunnels and Webtop Links.
- APM + LTM to Use in Web Applications.
- Authorization and Authentication of AAA Servers and Active Directory with RADIUS.
- Process Checking Endpoint Security with Windows, Protected Firewalls and Workspace.
- iRules, SAML, and Customization.
- Individual Sign-On and Caching Credential.
Lesson 1 : Setting Up the BIG-IP System
- Introducing the BIG-IP System
- Initially Setting Up the BIG-IP System
- Archiving the BIG-IP Configuration
- Leveraging F5 Support Resources and Tools
Lesson 2 : Configuring Web Application Access
- Review of BIG-IP LTM
- Introduction to the Access Policy
- Web Access Application Configuration Overview
- Web Application Access Configuration in Detail
Lesson 3 : Exploring the Access Policy
- Navigating the Access Policy
Lesson 4 : Managing BIG-IP APM
- BIG-IP APM Sessions and Access Licenses
- Session Variables and sessiondump
- Session Cookies
- Access Policy General Purpose Agents List
Lesson 5 : Using Authentication
- Introduction to Access Policy Authentication
- Active Directory AAA Server
- One-Time Password
- Local User Database
Lesson 6 : Understanding Assignment Agents
- List of Assignment Agents
Lesson 7 : Configuring Portal Access
- Introduction to Portal Access
- Portal Access Configuration Overview
- Portal Access Configuration
- Portal Access in Action
Lesson 8 : Configuring Network Access
- Concurrent User Licensing
- VPN Concepts
- Network Access Configuration Overview
- Network Access Configuration
- Network Access in Action
Lesson 9 : Deploying Macros
- Access Policy Macros
- Configuring Macros
- An Access Policy is a Flowchart
- Access Policy Logon Agents
- Configuring Logon Agents
Lesson 10 : Exploring Client-Side Checks
- Client-Side Endpoint Security
Lesson 11 : Exploring Server-Side Checks
- Server-Side Endpoint Security Agents List
- Server-Side and Client-Side Checks Differences
Lesson 12 : Using Authorization
- Active Directory Query
- Active Directory Nested Groups
- Configuration in Detail
Lesson 13 : Configuring App Tunnels
- Application Access
- Remote Desktop
- A Network Access Optimized Tunnels
- Landing Page Bookmarks
Lesson 14 : Deploying Access Control Lists
- Introduction to Access Control Lists
- Configuration Overview
- Dynamic ACLs
- Portal Access ACLs
Lesson 15 : Signing On with SSO
- Remote Desktop Single Sign-On
- Portal Access Single Sign-On
Lesson 16 : iRules and Advanced Access Policy Rules
- iRules Introduction
- Basic TCL Syntax
- iRules and Advanced Access Policy Rules
Lesson 17 : Customization
- Customization Overview
- BIG-IP Edge Client
- Advanced Edit Mode Customization
- Landing Page Sections
Lesson 18 : SAML
- SAML Conceptual Overview
- SAML Configuration Overview
Lesson 19 : Webtop and Wizards
Lesson 20 : BIG-IP Edge Client and Components
- BIG-IP Edge Client for Windows Installation
- BIG-IP Edge Client in Action
You need to have concepts on:
- Common elements of LAN and WAN setups
- Concepts of Security authorization and authentication
- Internetworking concepts, TCP/IP addressing, and routing
- Common network and security terminology
You should have good knowledge of:
- Basic PC operations, Windows platform
- Basic Web browser handling (IE is what we use)
Why Choose Wanforce
Stay Get in Touch