|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
COURSE OVERVIEWThis Learning Path AWS certified cloud practitioner is designed specifically for students looking to gain an understanding of the concepts of cloud computing without technical detail. This training is intended for individuals who are looking to build and validate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. It is useful for individuals in technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial roles who work with the AWS Cloud. The Cloud Practitioner Certification Preparation for AWS Learning Path is an ideal starting point for non-technical people looking to understand Cloud Computing from a business perspective. With a blend of instructional courses, hands-on labs, quizzes and a preparation exam, this Learning Path helps you prepare and master the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
This learning path will enable you to:
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the AWS Cloud and the AWS global infrastructure
- Recognize and explain basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Those looking to get certified for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Candidates will benefit from already having a basic understanding of IT services, the AWS platform and the product services it offers
This Learning Path starts by outlining the basics of cloud computing before introducing you to the AWS services and solutions relevant to the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam.
Introduction to Cloud Concepts:
You will learn about the benefits and economics of building IT services in the AWS cloud, as well as general best practices including those within the AWS Well-Architected Framework. Overview of AWS Services: You will learn how core services work across the AWS cloud, including:
- Management Services
The Learning Path will cover essential security concepts, including best practices and the Shared Responsibility Model, encryption, access management as well as multiple services managing compliance.
Cloud Billing and Pricing:
After completing this Learning Path, you’ll not only learn how AWS pricing generally works, but how it varies specifically from service to service, what tools AWS makes available to manage account costs, and the customer support options available for every AWS account.
Quizzes and a final Preparation Exam:
This Learning Path includes a final preparation exam to help prepare you for the questions you can expect on the exam within a timed environment. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam enables individuals to prove their knowledge with an accredited industry certificate. This exam covers four domains including cloud concepts, security, technology, and billing and pricing.
Why Choose Wanforce