|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
Official CompTIA Content (OCC) has been designed from the ground up to help you learn and master the material in your certification exam. Trust self-paced CompTIA study guides that are
• Clearly written and structured.
• Flexible so you can learn at any pace.
• Focused on your exam success.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members – not just the IT specialists – understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing
- Understand the business aspects and impact of cloud computing
- Be able to differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each
- Be able to identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing
- Be able to identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization
- Be able to identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is aimed at business professionals and non-IT staff who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It is recommended that you have between six months to a year of work experience as a business analyst in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies.
Why Choose Wanforce