|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
Details of Azure Administrator Training Online
Azure Administrator Course Overview
In this training course, IT professionals learn the nuances of the Azure platform. They will learn ways to handle Azure subscriptions, administer the infrastructure, manage network traffic, and secure identities. They will also figure out ways to implement storage solutions, create virtual machines, back up data and implement web apps.
You will learn the following in the Azure Administrator Course:
- You will learn ways to manage azure Identity
- You will learn the basics of deploying Governance and Compliance
- You will become well versed in dealing with Azure Administration
- In this course, you will learn ways to deal with Virtual Networking
- It covers all aspects of Intersite Connectivity
- You will become proficient in deploying and managing Network Traffic Management
- You will become capable of dealing with Azure Storage technology
- You will learn how to operate and manage Azure Virtual Machines
- You will get good coverage on nuances of Serverless Computing
- This course will make you well versed in nuances of Data Protection and Monitoring
Prerequisites for Azure Administrator Certification Training
Successful Azure Administrators gain expertise on subjects like virtualization, networking, operating systems, storage structures and cloud infrastructure. To attend Azure Administrator Certification Training, they have to possess knowledge on certain topics.
- They have to be aware of on-premises virtualization technologies, such as virtual hard disks, virtual networking and VMS.
- They have to be knowledgeable on topics like DNS, TCP/IP, encryption technologies, firewalls and VPNs.
- They have to be aware of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Kerberos protocol, domain controllers, domains, forests, Active Directory concepts and replication.
- They have to be well versed in backup and restore operations and know what resilience and disaster recovery is.
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Secure and manage identities with Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and manage users and groups.
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Implement and manage Azure subscriptions and accounts.
- Implement Azure Policy, including custom policies.
- Use RBAC to assign permissions.
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- ARM Templates
- Leverage Azure Resource Manager to organize resources.
- Use the Azure Portal and Cloud Shell.
- Use Azure PowerShell and CLI.
- Use ARM Templates to deploy resources.
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Implement virtual networks and subnets.
- Configure public and private IP addressing.
- Configure network security groups.
- Configure Azure Firewall.
- Configure private and public DNS zones.
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Configure VNet Peering.
- Configure VPN gateways.
- Choose the appropriate intersite connectivity solution.
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Traffic Manager
- Configure network routing including custom routes and service endpoints.
- Configure an Azure Load Balancer.
- Configure and Azure Application Gateway.
- Choose the appropriate network traffic solution.
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Create Azure storage accounts.
- Configure blob containers.
- Secure Azure storage.
- Configure Azure files shares and file sync.
- Manage storage with tools such as Storage Explorer.
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Plan for virtual machine implementations.
- Create virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine availability, including scale sets.
- Use virtual machine extensions.
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Create an app service plan.
- Create a web app.
- Implement Azure Container Instances.
- Implement Azure Kubernetes Service.
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Backup and restore file and folders.
- Backup and restore virtual machines.
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
- Use Azure Monitor.
- Create Azure alerts.
- Query using Log Analytics.
- Use Network Watcher.
Classroom Live Labs
- Lab : Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Lab : Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell
- Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI
- Lab : Implement Virtual Networking
- Lab : Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Lab : Implement Traffic Management
- Lab : Manage Azure storage
- Lab : Manage virtual machines
- Lab : Implement Web Apps
- Lab : Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab : Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab : Implement Data Protection
- Lab : Implement Monitoring
Why Choose Wanforce
Stay Get in Touch