|Latest Technology Coverage||CISCO,AWS,MICROSOFT,Certificate Courses|
|Hands-on-Lab experience,one-to-one Problem Solving Session||Yes|
Register for Demo
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty - Overview
Nowadays, the demand for networking professionals with knowledge in cloud computing technologies is pretty high. You can gain from having a technical certification related to the AWS platform and technologies. However, clearing the entrance of such specialized technical exams is never easy. That is why WanForce is here! We are offering a well-crafted AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty training course for aspirants.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Training
This AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Training course covers six major domains, which are necessary for a better understanding of advanced networking. They are as follows: Domain 1.0: Design and Implement Hybrid IT Network Architectures at Scale In this particular domain, we learn to define network architectures on AWS. We learn to derive appropriate architecture and the ways in which we can evaluate and then optimize cost and performance. This is followed by exploring procedural concepts for the successful implementation of hybrid IT architecture connectivity. We use VPN, BGP and AWS Direct Contact for examining hybrid IT architecture connectivity solutions. Having technical proficiency in cloud computing with the use of AWS is high in demands with employers. With the AWS Certification in place, candidates have the confidence, skills and knowledge required for delivering forward-looking and practical cloud-based solutions. With VPN and advanced level subnetting, you will be able to understand VPC subnet structures and patterns and VPC routing. With this knowledge, you will be able to draft your solution efficiently and correctly. In this course, you will be able to gain knowledge on VPC subnets and VPC routing in abundant details. There are examples of both kinds with different solutions and configurations. You will also learn how you can implement the network design in the best manner. Some of the things which we explore in this domain are as follows:
- VPC subnets.
- VPC subnets – private and public subnets.
- VPC CIDR Blocks – The effect and result of subnetting the VPC CIDR Blocks.
- Flow Logs: VPC subnets.
- VPC peering: Subnet Requirements – things that you need to consider while architecting the subnets in various VPC peering configurations.
- Routing Priorities.
- VPC Routing: route tables and routing fundamentals.
- Routing: NAT Gateways and Internet Gateways.
- Routing: VPC Peering – Routing: Using virtual private gateway for VPN connection.
- Routing: VPC Endpoints – you will be able to learn about automatic routing configuration while creating a VPC Endpoint.
- VPC IPsec VPNs – In the course, IPsec security protocol is explained along with highlighting the various key components. Complete explanations are given of what it actually is and where and why it is useful.
- TCP/IP and OSI networking models – We make sure that you develop an understanding of both these models. This will be extremely useful for architecting, learning and most importantly, for operations of large scale networks. In the very beginning, we review the Open System Interconnection (OSI) Model. This is a reference model, which is 7-layered and is used extensively in building, learning and troubleshooting various networks. In the next step, we review the TCP/IP model, which is a simple 4-layer model. This model is mainly used in implementing networks in the real world like the internet or private networks like corporate LANs etc.
- JumboFrames – In this, a detailed overview of Ethernet Frames is provided. It also covers the effects that Jumbo Frames have when they are configured. Such frames permit more than 1500 bytes of data by boosting the size of the payload per packet. We review scenarios and cases where Jumbo Frames have proved to be useful. The working demonstration that we create is complete in its way – we configure a network, which is Jumbo Frame enabled between two VPCs.
- For network deployments, automation alternatives are evaluated within AWS.
- For network management and operations, tool-based alternatives are evaluated within AWS.
- Evaluation of DNS solutions in hybrid IT architecture.
- Leveraging the competencies of Route 53.
- Determining suitable configuration of DHCP within AWS.
- Determining content distribution strategy using Amazon CloudFront for optimizing performance.
- Evaluating design requirements for security alignment and compliance perspectives.
- Evaluating monitoring strategies in complete support of compliance objectives and security purposes.
- We explore various tools and steps, which can be implemented for troubleshooting and resolving network issues. We also cover a preparation examination and hands-on practical classes for complete preparation.
We advise having a good knowledge of AWS and related services before opting for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Training course.
Why Choose Wanforce
Stay Get in Touch